Sunday, May 8, 2016

Etsy shopping find of the day. . .

I am a crazy cat lady. I won't deny it.

I have a pinterest board that, I kid you not, currently has 846 pins on it. I just checked the number and, frankly, I thought it was even higher.

If you'd like to be completely surrounded by cats without going into a dander sneezing frenzy, you can check it out. It's called, "I'm thinking about cats again."

The name of the board is taken from this fabulous dating video, in which a girl can't stop waxing poetic and elated and wistful and sad about cats. We've all been there. And, believe me, dating is hard enough to make you need the soothing companionship of a feline or 10.




So anyhow, if you're still with me and you are a cat person, like the great Mark Twain. .  .



Then you are likely to find my Etsy shopping find of the day. It's a Large Concrete Buddha Cat Statue  from the WestWindHomeGarden shop on Etsy.com



It's $39.95 and will whip you into a state of Zen from which you may never recover.

< < Previous Etsy Shopping Find


No comments:

Post a Comment