Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Random Musing: On loving Mr. Rogers

I like the last part of this quote. Here and now. I think that's the hardest part—loving each other when we're at our worst. 
On another, arguably less profound, note, am I the only person who thinks Mr. Rogers should be considered more of a fashion icon? 
Those immaculate sneakers. Nice fitting slacks over a slim form. A cardigan that says, "I'm in too informal a situation to wear a blazer but my outfit needs some interest. And, bye the bye, I don't care if you think my button-down sweater is lacking in machismo. I'm going to be cozy and make everyone feel cozy, because that's what I'm all about, here and now."
Okay, now I'm hearing Mr. Rogers in my head. It happens more often than you'd think.





<<last musing

>>next musing

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Mr. Rogers was (and is, still) one of my favorite people. He's so kind, wise, genuine... I've heard so many beautiful personal stories from people who interacted with him. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete