Saturday, May 21, 2016

The universe is always speaking to you. . .

Are you listening?

Today, I saw a beer cozy at the Dollar Tree that said, "When people say you are immature, it just means you're fun to be around."

You know what? I'm taking it to heart. I'm not going to be embarrassed or regretful that a part of me remains forever 12. That's the part that likes to party. I think it's the part of me that writes ,too.

If course, though, I do have to set a good example for my kids. I wasn't great at that today. I was irritable. Petulant. PMS-y.

C'est la vie. Onward and upward to a better day tomorrow. Oh yeah, and my inner 12-year-old? She and I are definitely going to jump on our trampoline tomorrow. Also, she, I mean I, have begun reading the Harry Potter series to Alex. So many pages ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment