Friday, May 20, 2016

Etsy shopping find of the day. . .

I didn't even know that a ring cone existed before browsing on etsy.com today.

Now, I totally need one. This Teal and Gold Ring Cone/Ring Holder from the ModernMud shop costs $38, but is a real beaut.
Earlier today I found another item that I didn't know I was brie, strangely enough also in the color teal.

That was because I've been doing a blind search for teal things on etsy today.

Anyhow, le voila. I present to you my new must-have item. It is a Teal Brie Baker, hand-thrown, for $25 from the KearnsPottery shop on Etsy.

So many magical things are coming together in this item. First, it's for the kitchen, so the connotations of it are cozy as f---. Second, it's beautiful, in both color and shape, and it's functional. That's some good pottery.

And, I happen to be a cheese lover. When I was younger and either had a more traumatic life or was less able to cope, I used to have at least one day a month when I had to eat a wheel of brie and smoke a pack of Virginia Slims. Thank God it's like Florence and the Machine and those "Dog Days are Over."





Oh yes, and here's a picture of that glorious brie baker. My birthday is coming up, dear reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment