Sunday, May 22, 2016

Etsy shopping find of the day. . .


OMG. I am in love with a Bright Rainbow Chrocheted Scarf,  made to order by the KHookCreations shop on Etsy.com.

What happened is that rainbows were super-hot in the '80s when I was growing up.

 I was way into them, and never grew out of it. Here is the mobile I had hanging from my ceiling from about age 9 to 12.

Now don't worry, we'll get to a pic of the scarf I like, which actually has soft white clouds at the bottom.

I'd be more likely to pair it with casual fare than with a Dorothy "Wizard of Oz" costume as pictured, but whatever floats your boat.


It's $40 and features the sequence of the color spectrum, much like a magical man named Roy G. Biv.

If you're a mom, perhaps you have seen the They Might Be Giants kids' video "Roy G. Biv." If you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat.









< < Previous Etsy Shopping Find


No comments:

Post a Comment