Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My trampoline exercise kick, day 3 (or maybe 4). . .

Captain's log:

Thoughts that go through my head when I'm jumping on my trampoline.

"This is surprisingly fun."

"Holy Jesus, my shadow looks fat."

"I wonder if a neighbor can see me and has a trampoline fetish and is now planning to kill me." (Sorry, I've seen too many horror films and newscasts.)

"I wonder if I'll notice a difference in a week."

"God, I really hate [insert name of former life partner]."

And last but not least. . .

"Wow, a trampoline surface is actually perfect for stretching, yoga poses and self-massage." No, you sickos, not that kind of self-massage. Because that would just set the creepy neighbor tramp-o-phile off.

That's it for now. Oh yeah, and if you expect me to post a "before" picture, the answer is no. But you can bet my hot ass will post an after picture if this bouncing my way to fitness works.







No comments:

Post a Comment