Sunday, April 3, 2016

Etsy Shopping Find of the Day. . .

So as I established recently, when I determined to up my blogging, I am going to from time to time offer cool suggestions for things to buy from Etsy. And if my blogging makes me clicker-ritch, then I will for sure buy some of these.

Window-shopping with a purpose.

Anyhow, there I was browsing through the vast online marketplace of vintage and handmade goods when, all of a sudden, I came across the most compelling item.

It's a Carnival Photo from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. And it comes courtesy of the Shannon Clark Photo and Art shop on etsy.com


See the happy groups of people taking the air and taking in the view in the candy-colored baskets of the skygliders!

Courtesy of Shannon Clark PhotoArt

The colors! The subject matter! The vintage feel!

It all combines for a happy-making feeling. I'm hearkened both to happy summer days as well as an era where you could still shop at Miller's Outpost. This is a room-maker. It's $40 for an 11X14 and $145 for 20X30.

Yes, it's not chump  change, but we're talking a burst of happiness printed with archival ink on quality photo paper. That's a ride I'd like to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment