Friday, April 8, 2016

Holy crap that's good. . .

I have realized most recently the real reason I am chubby. Too often during the week, I am prompted by food to say, "Holy crap, that's good!"

I uttered that inwardly several times at a catered fancy meal I went to last night. And I uttered it anew tonight as I tried a brand new Ben & Jerry's flavor of ice cream.

I had thought that nothing could top Stephen Colbert's "Americone Dream." And I still maintain it's made of an irresistible combination of fudge, crack and patriotism.



But then I tried Jimmy Fallon's flavor, "The Tonight Dough." If you haven't tried it yet, allow me to share the on-the-carton description: Caramel & Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Cookie Swirl and Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough.



Holy crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment