Monday, September 19, 2016

Etsy Shopping Find of the Day. . .

I'm interested in getting this Celebration Spiral for Lent, Advent and birthdays by the Oak Tree Vibrations shop on etsy.com. It costs $60.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm going full hippy and I don't mind adding a bit of pagan charm to my ramp-up to Christmas. We all know the reason behind the season, whether or not we are believers. But at heart, winter holidays have always been celebrated to enliven those long, dark winter nights.

Granted I live in southern California, so they aren't so long and cold. Sometimes you'll even see people walking around in shorts in December. But still, things like candles and Christmas lights add some much-needed dazzle to the year.
















< < Previous Etsy find

No comments:

Post a Comment