Saturday, November 8, 2014

Oh my God. . .

In high school, Morrissey was literally my patron saint. We're talking Smiths and Morrissey posters and record covers and postcards all over my walls. Smiths T-shirts. Smiths and Morrissey on my stereo. Smiths and Morrissey played on repeat. I think you're getting the point.

So anyhow, I just came across something on Pinterest that, had I seen this back in high school, when my Moz-love was at its most fervent and when I accessorized more, well, I just would have died.




I may still have to get these, just for my inner teen. Because I still love me some Moz.

Le voila! May I present Morrissey Clear Nail Decals from the ChaChaCovers shop on Etsy.com. They're only $6. That's like 70 cents per Morrissey, right?

And now, I only ask to hijack your life for a moment, to try and show you why I love Morrissey so much. I'm like Iggy Izalia in her song, "Work."

"I'm not hating, I'm just telling you. Just trying to tell you what the f*&! that I've been through."

And now, my friends, with no further ado, I present my greatest musical hero.





I'm singing along: "Fame, fame, fatal fame. It can play hideous tricks on your brain. But I'd rather be famous than righteous or holy, any day, any day, any day. . ."  So true.

And I know you're getting into it now. It's like "Ring Ding Dong" by one Dr. Dre: "I know you're bobbing your head."

—Sarah Torribio




No comments:

Post a Comment