Friday, November 7, 2014

Song of the Day: "Little Bit" by Lykke Li

Forget Sade. No, forget I said that. You should never forego Sade. This song is good to sing. . .




And this song is good to make love to, I've heard from people whose root chakras are open and who have opportunities to connect with their significant other without kids sacked out in the center of the bed.




But you should check out "A Little Bit" by Swedish songwriter and chanteuse Lykke Li. It's very chill and sexy, with a touch of Northern European eccentricity.

What song have you been rocking lately? I often  rely on the kindness of strangers when it comes to expanding my music taste.

I fight the good fight against feeling the height of music occurred in '80s/'90s England and that nothing can hold a candle to your Smiths, your Cures, your Stone Roses.

I may be 40 but I'll maintain my relevance, dammit. I will not go gently into that good night, unless we're not talking metaphorically about an evening stroll in a balmy locale.





  << previous song
  >> next song

No comments:

Post a Comment