Monday, August 18, 2014

Song of the Day: "Carry Me" by Bombay Bicycle Club

Sometimes I think I'm too old and set in my ways and I'll never bond with any new music.
Then, suddenly a group like Bombay Bicycle Club comes along. I celebrate their entire catalog, and will see them in concert in October.

Considering I have a 5-year-old and an 8-month-old, I haven't been to a show in like three years, not since I saw a solo gig by Matt Skiba (swoon!) of Alkaline Trio.

A lot of their songs are quite lovely and laid back, but their song "Carry Me" is a perfectly-crafted and invigorating rock song. Here it is on YouTube (not my intellectual property, of course.)
Enjoy the magic!

                                                                            >>next song



No comments:

Post a Comment