Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Song of the Day: "Titanium" by David Guetta ft. Sia












<<last song 
>>next song 

I really love "Titanium" by David Guetta featuring Sia. It's blowing my mind. I'm currently playing this vid on repeat because when you first fall in love with a song, why listen to anything else?

Sia's my girl and I think I'm now going to have to explore all of David Guetta's catalogue, because he's a super-talented electronic artist. I probably have already enjoyed some of his work. I just tend to focus on singers more than musicians sometimes. Mea culpa.

There is so much good music out there. I marvel every day at how much and how hard it is to keep up. No once can hope to have an "encyclopedic knowledge" of music anymore. Let's just say that some people have read the Cliff's Notes.

Thank God for Shazam, which identified this song for me as it played on the radio Those bastards on the radio never say the names of songs anymore. You're right, Morrissey. Hang the DJ, indeed.

—Sarah Torribio


No comments:

Post a Comment