Saturday, July 1, 2017

Song of the Day: "I Will Spite Surive" by Deerhoof, ft. Jenn Wasner

Today's song of the day on battlestar eclectica is "I Will Spite Survive" by Deerhoof, featuring Jenn Wasner.

I'm told by Wikipedia that Deerhoof is an experimental indie music group formed in 1994 and consists of John Dieterich, Satomi Matsuzaki, Ed Rodriguez and Greg Saunier. I'm told by an NPR article that Deerhoof's recently-released sophomore, "Mountain Moves," features a cast of talented musicians including Stereolab's Laetitia Sadier, plus Juana Molina, Xenia Rubinos.

I actually don't know who any of those people are, because my encyclopedic musical knowledge has whole pages torn out, but they're making some good noise.

                                                                                   >>next song





No comments:

Post a Comment