Wednesday, June 1, 2016

In which I explore the world of animated Hello Kitty gifs. . .

So I went down the rabbit hole today. . .. . .or should I say the kitten hole.

 As you well know, lots of girls love Hello Kitty. Grown women, too. The latter are often a bit nerdy, by which I mean computer-savvy.

And as it turns out, women across the world have united on the Internet by posting animated gifs featuring the Sanrio sweetheart.

Many are quite creative, or at least mesmerizing. Allow me to take you on a tour of the demi-monde, where Hello Kitty comes to life in myriad forms. Each image is more fantastical than the last.
























At this point, I'm having trouble stopping. The only way I could stop searching for and posting Hello Kitty gifs was to promise myself I would have a part 2 of this theme in the near future! Bye, bye, Kitty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment