Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Random musing of the day: An overactive imagination

Throughout the day, I come up with ideas and concepts and mull through them. Most of them are impractical, some are offensive and others are plain dumb. 
And yet, I crack myself up. 
I have a whole list of imaginary band names, with one of my favorite being a punk band called Ruckus.
Today I thought of a Ramones'-style tune I should write called, "I Wanna Be a Teenage Fashion Influencer." 
Fashion Influencer is an Internet-age term I've recently noticed being bandied around. It might just mean you have a whole lot of Instagram followers on your fashion-themed account. 
I learned just yesterday you can do this while teenaged via an article iin the fake news, aka Yahoo Entertainment. 
I mean, this is my same newsfeed that last week announced to me that Kylie Jenner is on her way to being a billionaire, largely through her makeup line. The headline, at least, referred to her as self-made. She's a Kardashian, for goodness' sakes! 
But I digress. Some of my ideas:
My imaginary autobiography is called "Long Story Short." 
My clown name is "Lady Haha" 
My imaginary book on the spiritual and physical benefits of cleaning and simplifying is called, "Earth, Wind, Moon: The Ancient Cambodian Art of Decluttering."
I somehow feel uniquely qualified to write this book, even though I'm a dirty hoarder and am not Cambodian. 
And finally, I believe someone should introduce a new Ford model called the Ford Dagobah, named after Yoda's home planet. 
Anyone else spitball like this? Where my weird homies at?


No comments:

Post a Comment