Friday, December 9, 2016

Etsy Shopping Find of the Day. . .

I am generally a woman of sophistication but I have a confession to make. There is a side of me that is super-kawaii. Hai!

I love the Little Twin Stars, Mimi and Lala, and have since I was very young. There is something so starry and sweet and safe about this Sanrio duo and their pastel-hued world.



I kind of don't want my soon-to-be 3-year-old daughter Savannah to stop baby-talking. She says Ws instead of Ls and it is so adorable. A couple months back I called her a little lady and she said, no joke, "I'm not a wady. I'm a girl." I nearly died.

And rainbows and unicorns are just my jam, and they always will be. They feed my inner 10-year-old, which was my happiest childhood age.

So my Etsy Shopping Find of the Day is this Unicorn Magic Mug from the LoveMugsUK shop on etsy.com. I'm ready to fill it with tea or coffee and get cozy. It's $12.91.


No comments:

Post a Comment