Friday, November 25, 2016

Etsy Shopping Find of the Day. . .

I'm on a roll, working on the shopping component of this blog. I've been browsing under the search word yellow on etsy.com, focusing on handmade products as opposed to vintage ones.

I needed a yellow color meditation to push through any winter doldrums, and so prepare for the symphony of yellow to continue.

My Etsy Shopping Find of the Day is Lucky Elephant Camera Strap. It's $35 and comes courtesy of the InTePro shop on Etsy.com.

The strap is yellow with a print of green and blue embroidered elephants on a yellow background. In other words, it's indescribably chic

This is the perfect accessory for you or your favorite photographer, a way to make your DSLR/SLR camera look even cooler than it is.

"Life's a safari. Accessorize accordingly." That's my cheesy slogan. I may need to patent it and sell it to the highest bidder.

< < Previous etsy find

No comments:

Post a Comment