Saturday, January 11, 2020

Song of the Day: "Half Your Age" by Joywave

                                                                                       >>next song

My song of the day is "Half Your Age," new music by a band called Joywave. I came across it on my favorite music sharing haunt, letsloop. The song won me over on the basis of the guitar, which is very early New Order. I also get the sentiment "all your heroes are half your age," given my own relentlessly advancing age.  

As far as the deets, I'm told by Wikipedia that Joywave is an indie rock band from Rochester, New York that formed in 2010. Some day when time hangs heavy I'll give more of their stuff a listen. 


                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment