Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Song of the Day: "Plastic Door" by Kenny Hoopla


>>last song

<<next song


I just found about this guy KennyHoopla and I am so into him. What a mood!
It's funny. I constantly complain to myself (in my mind) about how difficult my life is. We're talking about bemoaning taking out the trash and stuff. What can I say? I whine, therefore I am.
However, there is a saving grace to my mopery. It's that life is interesting. Take people, like you. I never know what they're going to say. We all think so differently. I bet you're smarter than me in a dozen ways.
And then there's music. There's so much of it right now and so much of it is good. There are potentially a thousand songs out there to which I will learn the lyrics.
This particular song is of the dark-tinged alt-rock ilk. I like the guy's delivery, which is a combination of Kid Cudi and Bloc Party's Kele Okereke. Actually, the latter band has collaborated with Kenny Hoopla, according to the internet.
And then there's that hollow, echoey, lonely guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment